I am putting together a calendar for the summer for  3rd-5th kids at my
school.  I am listing things to do on each day to help give the students
and their parents ideas to do during the summer.  I am suggesting that they
e-mail me a note telling me about a book they read,  I'm suggesting
specific books to read, public library events, etc.

Does anyone else do this?  Do you have any suggestions for ideas to
include?  I would appreciate any help you will share.

TIA.

LM_NET Archive Home