LM_Netters:

I have used Mackin for a several orders this past year.  Two years ago I
would have said they had poor service, but in the last year they have
been really been helpful.  A couple of things have come up.  I had a "do
not exceed" on an order including T & T.  This was misread at their end
and the order went over--due to tax charged in our state.  I had no money
left in the book budget code.  Mackin graciously refunded me the $43+ tax
and faxed me a copy of the credit memo so I could have paperwork with the
district office.

On another order a couple of books were duplicated and not caught.  When
I called they said "keep the books," but asked for additional titles to
fill the order.  They have continued to track the order until I was
satisfied.

To me, this  is the way all of our vendors should be.  They respond to
our human requests and errors..  I am most satisfied with MACKIN and will
continue to use them in the future.  They also have wonderful and
gracious telephone manners.

Nancy Graf
Hanford HS LMC
Richland, WA