Well, we had a very interesting faculty meeting today after school.  One of
our 5th grade teachers has been dating the same guy for years.  Today, a
short faculty meeting was called right after school.  Bruce came early, and
he and I made a power point slide with hearts and flowers and wedding bells
on it, that said "Sierra, will you marry me?"  He was waiting in the library
workroom.  The screen saver was on, so no one noticed anything different.
We had a couple of tiny items on the agenda, and then our asst. principal
said, "Suby and Joyce (the counselor) have been working on a power point
presentation for the 4th grade tours next week, and they wanted to show it
to you."  Everyone looked toward the big-screen TV, and Joyce jiggled the
mouse, and the screen said "Sierra, will you marry me?"  Everyone laughed,
cheered, squealed, etc., and Bruce came walking out with a ring box!

Needless to say, it was great!!  We all love her to death, and now we really
feel like we're a part of the marriage, too!  We all figured Bruce was
pretty nice, or Sierra wouldn't be involved with him, but now, 30 women
think he's sooo-oo-oo romantic!

Just thought it might brighten your days, like it brightened ours.

Suby Weston Wallace
Nettleton Intermediate Center  (grades 5-6)
3801 Vera
Jonesboro, AR   72401   swallace@nic.crsc.k12.ar.us
870-910-7809