Dear Group.

Please accept my apology for not signing my name to the request for
information concerning the window option in our new library plans.  I was
anxious to post my request and simple forgot.

A few more details--the window will face east overlooking the playing fields
of the school as well as some beautiful trees at the edge of the property.
There was never a mention of drapes or curtains for the window.  In the
morning there will be a great deal of sun, but in the afternoon their will be
a great view.  I will ask the architect about glare, some sort of drapes,
blinds or curtains.

The plan of the room will be a long narrow room which the tech coordinator
says it will be like looking into a tunnel with a window at the end.  He
thinks I am a wimp for listening the faculty--they want the window.  Since I
have worked in this present building for 16 years and have not had a window
but have had sky lights with frosted glass it does seem very appealing to have
a window to look out of.

Thanks again for your input to this question.  To let everyone know--of all
the responses that I have received, 90% said to keep the window, the floor
plan you can do without unless it is really not manageable.

Barbara Slane
Rocky River Middle School
Rocky River, OH
concurcat@aol.com

listserv@listserv.syr.edu In the message write EITHER
    NOTE: Please allow time for confirmation from Listserv.
For more help see LM_NET On The Web: http://ericir.syr.edu/lm_net/