12. Flames: a "flame" is an emotionally charged posting, and is often
   directed at an individual who has posted to the group. Be sure you
   really want to post it, and remember that LM_NET does not tolerate
   flames. We will immediately drop members posting rude, inflammatory or
   grossly inappropriate messages.

   Note: This guideline includes private e-mail sent in response to
         to something that an LM_NET member has posted. It doesn't
         matter if you send the rude message to someone in private. If
         you reply to an LM_NET posting, please remember to be polite
         and civil.

Let us please try to keep this in mind in our postings. Take a deep breath
and relax a bit before you post that reply that has you irritated. Is it
really so important to reply in an agitated, rude or confrontational
manner?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter Milbury, Co-owner of LM_NET          pmilbury@ericir.syr.edu
Now With 9,000+ Members        See: http://ericir.syr.edu/lm_net/
  See: Peter Milbury's Collection of School Librarian Web Pages
       http://www.cusd.chico.k12.ca.us/~pmilbury/lib.html