Bob,  (and all) , The mail does not go out at the same time on very
large lists. All of the questions and answers do not show up at the
same time, or even in order. LM_NET exhibits what I call the Tachyon
Effect and what others call the Jeopardy Effect: that is, we'll see
the answers before the question. Or, some of us will see a question,
but the answers have been delayed. In general, I've noticed that I
see my early morning postings almost immediately, but mid-afternoon
postings sometimes don't show up in my mailbox for an hour or so.
The problem is probably worse if anyone gets the Digest.

As someone who has made his share of mistakes on this list (and
others), I've been 'bombarded' with corrections for days, since some
people only read their mail once a week. I just Grin, Delete, and
Bear It. <grin>.

Dan Robinson
Indexing Services
H.W. Wilson Company