It's easy to change the wallpaper -- just right-click on an image and choose "set as
wallpaper" -- and I'm not sure that it's as easy to do "accidentally."  In my high
school library (all boys), I wage a constant battle against new images on the
wallpaper.  Yes, I disabled the control panel, etc.  The easiest way to change it
back is to use Find (in the Start menu) and search for wallpaper and delete the
file.  You might try renaming a bitmap image (or finding an acceptable image) and
naming it "Netscape wallpaper.bmp" and then make that file Read Only and Hidden --
then, when the user triesto overwrite it with a new image, he/she will get an error
message.  That worked for a while, but some of my more clever hackers figured a way
around it. Good luck. Let me know if you find a better solution.

--
Jane Glass, Head Librarian  <glass@cheverus.org>
Cheverus High School

"His job is to shed light, not to master . . . " -- Hunter/Garcia