Hi folks,

We still have openings for breakout sessions at our fall conference program
for those who would like to share their expertise. Deadline for submission
is not far away, so apply now! Since I have been put in charge of the
weather, I can almost guarantee blue skies and crisp days here in the
Minnesota Whale Watching Valley. We'd love to hear from our fellow
professionals in Iowa, the Dakotas, and Wisconsin as well.

You may either return this form electronically to Kathy at
<kworte1@isd77.k12.mn.us> or get a print version from the conference
website at <http://www.isd77.k12.mn.us/memo99/memo.htm>.

Thanks!

Doug

Request to Present at the 1999 MEMO Conference, Mankato, October 7,8,9 1999.

Please return to Kathy Wortel <kworte1@isd77.k12.mn.us>, Mankato East High
School, 2600 Hoffman Rd., Mankato MN 56001 no later than April 15, 1999.

Name(s) as to appear on the program:

Presentation Title as it should appear in the program:

Presentation Description: (50 words or less):

Equipment: Please list any special equipment you need. All rooms will have
an LCD projector(Windows and Mac compatible), a screen, TV, VCR, and
overhead projector. All presenters are requested to bring their own
computers. None will be provided. We will try to provide a live Internet
connection for presenters who request it, but strongly urge that presenters
use cached pages in their presentations.
        _______ Internet connection
        _______ Other (please specify)

Presenter Information
Name:
Employer:
Work Address:
Work Telephone Number:
Fax Number:
Email:
Home Address:
Home Phone:
Biographic information that would assist in introducing your session.

I can present:
_____ Friday or Saturday morning         _____Friday only        _____ Saturday
morning
only

Presenters are reminded that they are responsible for providing handouts
for their session. Electronic handouts will be posted on the web, if provided.

Conference registration fees will be forgiven for one presenter for each
session.

Doug Johnson                            | For every ten people
Director of Media and Technology        | who are clipping at the
I.S.D. 77, Mankato Public Schools       | branches of evil, you're
Box 8713, Mankato MN 56002-8713 | lucky to find one who's
Voice: 507-387-7698                   | hacking at the roots.
Fax: 507-387-2496                       | -Henry David Thoreau
E-mail: johnsd9@mail.mankato.msus.edu
or:     djohns1@mail.isd77.k12.mn.us
http://www.isd77.k12.mn.us/staffdir/staff2/Johnson_Doug.html