Hi all!
It is Sunday afternoon in Australia and I know I am super busy
tomorrow so all I will have to do is push the button.
It will still be a day early for most of you.

I am just finishing a student Intranet page for our 300 networked
computers.  I have learnt such a lot while I was doing it.
I am also amazed at how my learning curve has accelerated recently.

Yet I know it is only a work in process, and that this time next month
I will probably take it apart for the Mark II version.

I am interested in how schools are organising and delivering the electronic
resources that are accruing.
I have not considered classifying and including websites in the libary
managment database as website are frequently shortlived, there are too
many, and I have no compulsion to do so as the resource is not physically
owned.

So far I am working with an ever-growing bookmarks file.
Fun stuff.

Jan

And by the way, I am a 'lurker-with-a-purpose'.  I belong to
many lists to scan whats happening and feed the information
to staff.  Its one of the services that staff appreciate.

Best wishes to all
Jan

Jan Radford
TL at Trinity Catholic College
In beautiful downtown AUBURN, home of the Year 2000 Olympics
Sydney, Australia.

'I used to think the truth was out there, but now I'm not so sure!'