Hello There:

I am a teacher-librarian in charge of a School Library Information
Centre in Warkworth Ontario Canada.  The population of our village is
600 and of our school is 350. We are about 2 hours east of the city of
Toronto, nested in the hills of Northumberland County.

I  have been the t-l at the school for over 10 years.  I have been a
resident lurker of this listserv for many years.  There are several
topics that I watch specifically for - combining of services (public
libraries and school libraries), technology inquiries (recently
interested in how to turn a PowerPoint presentation into video format),
literature web page recommendations (e.g. last week's web page of books
in series was invaluable) and web pages to accommodate specific subjects
at specific grade levels (e.g. whales study for grade one)  I file all
of the best info in subject specific folders for easy access in our ever
changing education world in Ontario - such a time saver!

My school board still recognizes the role played by teacher-librarians
in being the curriculum leaders of the school and in implementing all
aspects of Information Studies to our administration, staff and
students.  A big thank you to all of the terrific people, especially you
Peter, who work so hard to make our jobs easier with this excellent
on-line reference!

Brenda Partridge
Teacher-Librarian
Percy Centennial PS