Dear colleagues,
  I wanted to thank everyone for all of their help.
  I think I will add A-Zoo to my collection this year.  I had many people
endorse it and say that it was worth the money.  Some suggested going to the
public library and using theirs.
  The Georgie books were by Robert Bright and include _Georgie_, _Georgie and
the Noisy Ghost_, _Georgie and the Baby Birds_, _Georgie's Halloween_,
_Georgie's Christmas Carol_, _Georgie goes out west_, _Georgie & the Robbers_,
and _Georgie to the Rescue_.
  Many of you had heard of Georgie but not of my second request.  The Henry
books are by Mark Taylor and include _Henry the Explorer_, _Henry explores the
Jungle_, _Henry the Castaway_, and _Henry Explores the Mountains_.  I had people
ask me if I meant _Harry the Dirty Dog_ by Zion or the Angus character by M.
Flack.
  Some people mentioned that these books are still popular today where they are
still in the library.

Thanks again,
Vicki Asper
Media Coordinator
Rockfish Hoke Elementary School
Raeford, NC
veraken-vicki@redrose.net

  Dear colleagues,
  I was describing some books that I fondly remember from my childhood to a
friend and she wants to share those books with her children.
  Those books are:
     Georgie books where Georgie is a friendly ghost who helps people
     A book involving a character named Henry who has a scotty type dog and
       goes on all sorts of adventures.  I think the author's last name for this
       one started with a "W" or was at that end of the alphabet.
  Thank you for all of your help.