Hello Group,

I called our Home and Family Living Teacher about the nutrition program
where students can look at their OWN nutrition and see where they are
lacking.  Susan Mason (a GOOD teacher) said that it was very
inexpensive, but she does not remember exactly how much it was.  She
said that the name of the program is "You Are What You Eat" and that she
probably bought it either from Learning Seed or NASCO.  She also said
she is going to take the project a step further this year by having
classes compile a *class* chart with graphs showing the overall
consumption and whether the general trend is to be lacking in certain
nutrients.

If your school requires that you incorporate technology into each
lesson, learning to do the bar graphs via computer would be good (along
with analyzing the data through the program), but students can also just
draw a bar graph on a transparency for presentation.

I'm posting to the group because I had several individual notes asking
for the name of the program.

Betty
--
Betty Dawn Hamilton, LRS * mailto:bhamilt@worldnet.att.net
Librarian * TENET Master Trainer * News Group Moderator