                            and leave            Oooo
                          footprints in our    (   )
                                 hearts...       ) /
                                                (_/
                                         oooO
                                         (   )      and we are
                                          \ (        ~ never ~
                                           \_)       the same

   "Many people will walk in and out of your life,
    but only true friends will leave footprints in
    your heart."

    To handle yourself, use your head;
    To handle others, use your heart.

    Anger is only one letter short of danger.

    If someone betrays you once, it's his fault;
    If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.

    Great minds discuss ideas;
    Average minds discuss events;
    Small minds discuss people.

    God gives every bird its food,
    But he does not throw it into its nest.

    He who loses money, loses much;
    He who loses a friend, loses more;
    He who loses faith, loses all.

    Beautiful young people are accidents of nature,
    But beautiful old people are works of art.

    Learn from the mistakes of others.
    You can't live long enough to make them all
    yourself.

    The tongue weighs practically nothing,
    But so few people can hold it.

    Thank you for stepping into my life..........

    Send this to all the people who have made even the smallest
    footprint in your life.

--
Pat Elliott
Teacher/Librarian