Looking for any videos geared to introduciSubject: Student Interns
ct concepts
to elementary (K-5) students.  We did use "Your Science Project K-3" and "Your
Science Project 4-6"  from Insights.  Can no longer locate these videos.
Called the last known Insights Visual Productions, Encinitas, CA # and it is
no longer in service.  Can anyone suggest other  video titles and sources of
these, are a source for the above mentioned videos.  TIA

Karen O. Martin, librarian
Trinity Elementary School
Franklin, TN
Kmartintn@aol.com

I deleted the note concerning a Power point presentation to student teachers.
Each semester, I hold an in-service after school for the student teachers.
Sometimes it is the only time, they darken my doors the whole semester.  I
have snacks, do a tour, give them the Instructional Television books, discuss
copyright and offer to help them gather resources, etc.  I would like to see
the Power point presentation when it is finished.  That sounds like a neat way
to introduce the interns to the media center.

Susan Dicey
Oakview Elementary School
Simpsonville, SC