Hello,

messages with a change in margins, this is what I received...

depends 98% on the program you use to read email; with Pegasus, which
I use, there is a checkbox for "reformat long lines to fit page", but
nothing to lenghten them.

MY technique is to mark, copy, and paste when I have long, or
collections of messages to print.

The short answer is -- copy from e-mail to word processing, use Search &
Replace to replace paragraph sign with space. A few days ago (too long
for me to still have it on my hard drive) Dan Robinson posted info about
a shareware program that cleans up e-mail. I downloaded it but haven't
had a chance to try it out yet. It's called TextSoap, and I found it at
Shareware.com (part of ZDNet).

Phyllis, please post a hit on this.  The only solution I've found is to
paste to my word processing program and manually re-do -- for long hits,
this takes FOREVER.  Thanks.

        I think the info you requested depends on the mail-generating
program you use.  I use Pegasus Mail and could tell you how to set
the length (by # on characters) on that program, but that won't be
much help if you use a different program.  Maybe if you post a
request again telling if you use MS Exchange, or Netscape, someone
familiar with that program can help you.

Thanks so much for responses...  Phyllis

Media Coordinator                    ***    Choose a job you love    ***
Carrollton City Schools              ***       and you'll never      ***
202 Trojan Drive                     ***         have to work        ***
Carrollton, GA  30117                ***      a day in your life     ***
pmitchel@co.carrollton.k12.ga.us     ***********************************