I also listen to Dr. Laura when I can. And I agree with her on many
issues, and strongly disagree on some, specifically day care and
homosexuality. (not the 2 together!!)

She has publically stated many times that she has changed. She became
more religious and much more conservative after having her child 13 year
ago. I don't think someone should be condemned for changing views,
religions, opinions, philosophy, etc. I'm sure most of us have changed
alot since we were young.

It's funny, but I think in many ways she and Howard Stern are very much
alike. They both take bits of information and misrepresent them, rail
against them, and then are outraged when other people do the same thing
with bits of information about them.

She is clearly not representing the whole story about the ALA, and the
publicity arm of the ALA should take the matter into its control.

Sharon Hamer
Hopkinton Middle/High School
88 Hayden Rowe Street
Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748