People outside of Califronia might also be interested in the new Technology
Proficiency
Levels established by the Teacher Credentialing Committee. There is a three
step proficiency certification process and it is all very complete. At my school
the proficiencies have been adopted and will be expected of al teachers. The
proficiencies will also be used to drive our staff develpment for the next few
years. I know that the proficiencies are available via the net but do not know
which site has them posted. Perhaps someone else who is California can post
the location for downloading a copy of the proficiencies.

Bob Laramee
Arvin High School Librarian
Arvin, CA 93203
bookworm@lightspeed.net