Here are the answers I rec'd as a result of my request. It is the first
time I am composing a hit. I hope it works!
There's a meeting going on in my library (ever experience that?) and I
can't
really get out to explore my collection.

But I looked in The Psychopathic God:  Adolf Hitler by Robert G. L. Waite,
and found a segment of the kind I mentioned in my earlier method.  It's
listed in the index under MeinThere's a meeting going on in my library
(ever experience that?) and I can't
really get out to explore my collection.

But I looked in The Psychopathic God:  Adolf Hitler by Robert G. L. Waite,
and found a segment of the kind I mentioned in my earlier method.  It's
listed in the index under Mein Kampf, then under literary style, and
though
it isn't long, it's good.  Says that, "According to the count of an
indefatigable German literary critic, the work contains over 164,000
errors
in German grammar and syntax."
Kampf, then under literary style,
and
though
it isn't long, it's good.  Says that, "According to the count of an
indefatigable German literary critic, the work contains over 164,000
errors in German grammar and syntax."------
I think this kid will grow as a person as a result of this quest.  What
she needs to do is contact the reference department at a large public
library, or a university, where they would have indexes of the NY Times,
and I think there is a publication called Book Review Index, or something
similar.  She will want reviews from the 20s and 30s when the thing was
topical I should think.------
I'm not sure how much of this will help you, but volume 53 of Gale's
Twentieth Century Literary Criticism has a 63 page section on Mein
Kampf---much of what I scanned discusses the content and not the writing,
but  some of the entries mention his writing and style.----
Your query intrigued me.  Couldn't find a good explanation for NOT finding
any strict literary criticism on Mein Kampf, though I didn't expect to.
(I'm a literature, not a history major--long ago.)

But the Random House Dict. has an interesting note in the synonyms
section--

"usually it [literature] means the body of artistic writings of a country
or
period that are characterized by beauty of expression and form and by
universality of intellectual and emotional appeal."

Bet where you're going to find what you're looking for is in a thoughtful
essay on Hitler which analyzes Mein Kampf stylistically.  I haven't read
it,
and I may be selling Hitler short, but I picture him ranting and assume
that
the book contains such an approach--preaching, in an ugly way.
Oxford Companion to German Literature--

Viviane J. Lampach, Librarian
The Bronx H.S. of Science
75 W. 205th Street