Obviously, she has made some points you do not agree with, but that
doesn't equate with endangering people's lives in a crowded theater by
yelling "fire".  You have the right to disagree with her, be angry with
her, but she also has the right to say what she wants to say and as far as
1/2 truths go...I'm curious, what would you say are the 1/2 truths. Do you
have direct quotes?  Just wondering...

Pat Mathews                            "The love of learning,
Librarian                               the sequestered nooks,
Dr. Howard Elementary School            And all the sweet,
1117 W. Park Ave.                       serenity of books"
Champaign, IL 61821                                Longfellow
(217)351-3866
mathews@alexia.lis.uiuc.edu