Thank you to everyone who forwarded their URLs to me.  Several people
requested a HIT, so here it is :-)

Happy summer to all!

1)SUNLINK - Florida's state union catalog
We have over 1,700 K-12 public schools in Florida with online catalogs
on the web via the state union catalog, SUNLINK.  Please feel free to
visit the site: http://www.sunlink.ucf.edu
then click on "begin your search" The search can be statewide, limited to a
region of the state, one county or a specific school.  It has title, author,
subject and keyword/Boolean searching.  The search can also be limited by
language, and format in combination with any of the other search parameters.
Enjoy!

2)GLHS Library's Catalog
You can view the GLHS Library's catalog at the following URL :

http://web.glps.k12.mi.us/athcgi/athweb.pl

3) The Hill School - Pottstown, PA

Our catalog is available through the web----we use Athena.  The url is
http://ryan.thehill.org/athcgi/athweb.pl

4) Brunswick (Georgia) High School
Try our system instructional center's catalog:
http://www.glynn.k12.ga.us

click on materials center
click on catalog

5)
We have a county wide database of public and (most)school
libraries: check us out at:
http://belsweb2.bccls.org
This is DRA web database. We do interlibrary loans for the items that we do
not own via a special delivery service. Also, as a consortium we subscribe
to magazine databases, etc. and that helps us get more and at a better price.

6) Helena, Montana
My library is on the web.  This fall  I will be bringing the high school
libraries up too.  You can view my catalog at
http://www.is.helena.k12.mt.us/wx/s.exe

7)
We use Innovative and our catalog is on the web as a link from our
district homepage.  URL is http://fayar.net.
Choose Library and Research Services, then choose Falcon.
Our state university and our public library also use the same program.

8) Cedar Brook Elementary - Houston, Texas
Ours is at http://as400.spring-branch.isd.tenet.edu

9)Longleaf Elementary School - Melbourne, FL
Go to www.longleaf.brevard.k12.fl.us
Then to the "LINKS" button -- then to Student Resources -- Search catalog
from home

10)
You can get to both the PA state catalog, ACCESS PA and our school
catalog from my home page:
http://www.ea.pvt.k12.pa.us/htm/programs/departments/library/elib.htm
Note that the online catalog looks different than the inhouse version of
Athena but functions are the same other than the administrative ones.