Announcing the Online Bulletin of the Center for Childrens' Books!

        It is our great pleasure to announce that, beginning with the
1999-2000 volume year, The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books
will be available to our print subscribers as an online searchable
database.
       As a sample of this new database, we have mounted the September
1998 issue of The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books to give
interested professionals an advance look at this new resource. The staff
of The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books cordially invites you
to browse through this sample issue.  Subscribers will be able to browse
the latest issue online, look through a previous issue, or browse through
an alphabetical listing of all the reviews in a single volume year. You'll
also be able to search for reviews by title, author, and reading level.

The September 1998 sample issue can be found at:
http://www.prairienet.org/cgi-bin/ccb/bulletin.cgi

or from our monthly webpage at:
http://edfu.lis.uiuc.edu/puboff/bccb/

We would greatly appreciate any feedback you have about this resource, and
we will be looking closely at your comments during our final stages of
production.  You can give us your feedback at:
http://www.prairienet.org/cgi-bin/ccb/phase2/feedback.cgi

We would be grateful for any assistance from your collective professional
expertise that you could offer as we refine this resource.

Janice M. Del Negro, Editor
Kate McDowell, Project Manager
inquiries to:  mcdowell@alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books