The commercialization of Harry may be appalling to some but think about it
.... here's a wonderful book (that pulled MY 8th grade son back into reading
after his "book report" teachers killed his love of reading ... he stomped
out of my room after finding that I had taken Book 2 to school to read to my
special ed class ... which sent ME to the bookstore for another copy
immediately!!!)  Back to the topic....

We have this wonderful book that we can direct the kids to if they like the
movie (the book's always better, hunt for the differences, etc), if they
enjoy the cartoon, etc etc etc

Besides, will they make seven movies?  I doubt it AND that gives us the
impetus to say.... oh, the movie was good but did you read what happened
after that??????

Just a little positive spin .... JK deserves any funds she gets for getting
MY kid back into enjoying books!!!!

Jo Anne Collins, L/MS
Van Buren MS
Kettering OH