We have a student we "strongly" suspect of plagiarizing a paper on
Confucius.  Several teachers and I have looked in various places (CD-ROM
encyclopedias and Internet sites for cheaters) to find the student's
source, but have not been successful.  If this looks familiar, please
let me know where I can find the source.  It begins as follows:

"One of the major Chinese religions is Confucianism.  The major figure
in this religion is Master K'ung, also known as Confucius.  Confucius
taught about the need for education, the ideal teacher, and the process
of learning that he believed would form the ideal human person."

further on

"Confucius was seen as the perfect teacher.  He began a brilliant
teaching career at age 30 by mastering the six arts--ritual, music,
archery, charioteering, calligraphy, and arithmetic, as well as his
familiarity with the classical traditions, notably poetry and history.
He had followers as early as 21.  Confucius' life as a student and
teacher exemplified his idea that education was a ceaseless process of
self-realization, or self-cultivation.  The self-cultivation was the
learning process leading to human perfection."

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Carol Ann Sass, Librarian
Bishop Machebeuf High School
Denver, CO