Thank you to everyone who responded.  My original post was:

 Our school's theme this year is tolerance.  I need to get together our
resources on this theme but I am having a difficult time.  Tolerance is not
a Sear's subject heading and I cannot seem to find it in my usual selection
aids.  If you know of any books K-6 that would be appropriate for this theme
or places that I should be looking, would you please share them with me.

Many people suggested the blibliography located at the teaching tolerance
site www.wiesenthal.com.
Somewone also mentioned that they had attended a workshop -  Teaching Steps
to Tolerance
http://tst.wiesenthal.com/resources/literature.html

Another popular suggestion was the free journal - Teaching Tolerance.  400
Washington Avenue,
Montgomery, AL 36104  Phone # 334-264-7310, FAX 334-264-7310, e-mail
www.splcenter.org

Dan Robinson suggested to try looking under the term Toleration and the
other
terms related to it:

*            (DS)   TOLERATION
BT        (DS)   HUMAN RELATIONS
NT        (DS)   ACADEMIC FREEDOM
NT        (DS)   FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE
NT        (DS)   FREEDOM OF RELIGION
RT        (DS)   DISCRIMINATION
USED FOR  (DS)   BIGOTRY
USED FOR  (DS)   INTOLERANCE

and then wrote, Mary Ellen, this is from the Editor of Sears, Joseph Miller:

    The heading Toleration would be only for materials on
    toleration in general, or the concept or principle of
    toleration, while under discimination you will find a list of
    narrower terms: Age discrimination, Discrimination in
    education, Discrimination in employment, Hated crimes, etc.
    All of these should bear on tolerance and intolerance to some
    degree.  Prejudices (a broader term) and Minorities,
    Segregation, and Civil rights (other related terms) might
    also be fruitful entry points for materials on tolerance in
    various realms.

Joseph Miller, Editor
Sears List of Subject Headings
H. W. Wilson Company
Bronx, New York
jmiller@hwwilson.com

I asked him to include a see reference from Tolerance to Toleration,
and it will be in the next edition.