Hi all,

This is my first post to the list, although I have been lurking for
quite some time.  I am an LIS student at USF in Tampa, FL and I am the
Committee Intern for the ACRL/AASL Task Force on the Educational Role of
Libraries. Part of the task force report addresses existing partnerships
between school and academic librarians and I would appreciate any input
from the group. Any evidence of collaboration between the two groups
would qualify, such as "talking to student teachers."  If there is
interest in this, I'll be happy to post a HIT to the list.  The complete
task force report will be available at ALA Midwinter in San Antonio.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, and comments can be
directed to me at beesting@fiu.edu.

Adis C. Beesting, Student & Senior Library Technical Assistant
Green Library
Florida International University
Miami, FL
(305) 348 - 3578