>Date:    Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:15:51 -0500
>From:    Gordon Riley <Gordon_Riley@MERCERSBURG.EDU>
>Subject: Re: CAN WE STOP THE TRIVIAL DEBATES?
>
>I think it is important for Library School students and new Librarians to
get an understanding of how much time Professional Librarians spend arguing
about trivial stuff.

>Gordon Riley
>Technical Services Librarian
>Mercersburg Academy
>Mercersburg, PA
>Gordon_riley@mercersburg.edu
>The opinions expressed are my own!
>
>"You have to be cynical, you have to question things.  You can't take
someone named Belle LaBelle on face value.  What's her angle, huh?  Who's
payroll is she on? You find out the answers to those things, and then you
start movin' fast and crooked.  You go through doorways sideways and low,
at odd angles.  You look for the big lie, question everything."  Jim
Rockford, The Rockford Files