Hello everyone.
I may be overlapping this message by posting it in three different
spots, but the more the merrier!  Any help with this matter will be
greatly appreciated!

I have been lurking for about a year now, answering a
few questions now and then, but this is my first post.  I am a student
at Syracuse, taking a Youth Services course.  One of the projects for
this course led me to the public library where they offered me the
chance to work on the ALA Connecting Kids to Libraries event in April.
 I am looking to you all for advice on what type of things to do to
get teens involved, and get them into the library on the event day.
We have some money donated for pizza, and I believe some minimal
library funds for supplies and advertising.  It would be nice to
showcase the new teen section, even though it is still very small, but
also some computer stuff might be nice given the slogan.  Any and all
advice/suggestions/help should be sent directly to me and then I will
compile a list and post it to the listserve.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Heidi Welch
Assistant Librarian
Marlboro College