Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:14:20 -0500 (EST)
From: Barblib@aol.com
Subject: Re: Accelerated Reader
To: karen.trukovich@neonet.k12.oh.us

If you are on a server, simply promote your students at the end of 5th grade
(through the AR teacher section).  Then the sixth grade teacher will have a
full record of tests taken in 5th grade.  If you are using stand alone
computers, you would have to export data to a disk (from 5th grade computers
) and upload it to the 6th grade computers.  Either way, it isn't hard.

Barbara Edwards
Tusculum Elem.
Nashville, TN

--------------6D1BF956FE73ACB5992EBD84