THANKS to all who replied. this is quite a list..bev

Martha books (Martha Calling, Martha Blah Blah, etc.) she is a dog who
talks.
---
How about some James Stevenson books?  Where the grandfather is telling
stories to his grandchildren.  (eg.  That Terrible Halloween Night, Brrrrr,
---
How about The Tyrannosaurus Game by Steven Kroll (illustrated by Tomie
dePaola)?
---

I have a book titled Tommy Traveler in the World of Black History (hmm, I
can't underline the title, here) by Tom Feelings.  One of my 4th gr.
teachers used the book for her unit on Colonial America.  The book used the
style of comic books, thus all dialogues are in "bubbles."

Let me know if you'd like to borrow it.

Y. Park-Cunningham,LMS
Pat Hill, Library Clerk
Kinne St. School Library
East Syracuse-Minoa

-----

City of Light, City of Dark by Avi--I believe does this.  How about some
of the Charlie Brown books?
---
Most if not all of Aliki's books use bubble dialogue as do many of James
Stevenson's books.
--

Mercer Mayer does it, but his books only have one or two words.  Actually,
she could have students put bubbles and dialogue on the rest of the book.

Sunday cartoons
Garfield books?
---
 Raymond Briggs Father Christmas books
___
Lots of Loreen Leedy titles
---
 What Do Authors Do? by Christelow has such a thing; and I've
seen, in the last few days!, there's a companion to the book, titled What Do
Illustrators Do?
---
Elizabeth
Levy, the Something Queer series, with comic sytle illus. by Mordecai
Gernstein. Also Jules Feiffer's Meanwhile and I Lost My Bear.
---
It's possible that some of steven kellog's stuff is too.

---

Bev Rovelli
Lyncourt School
2707 Court Street