I haven't tried this yet (new computer hasn't arrived yet), but here are
a few of the clearest instructions I received.  Sorry I haven't credited
the sender, but I hadn't planned on posting  a hit when I first saved
these.

You can save your bookmarks to a disk and then
transfer them to your new computer.  Open up
Bookmarks, right click on those you wish to save,
choose the "send to" option and choose 3 1/2 disk.
This is the procedure for Microsoft Explorer, I think
it's the same for Netscape.  Priscilla

*********************************

No clue on the address book.  If you don't find a better answer try this

for the bookmarks.

Go to Bookmarks>>>>Edit Bookmarks
Go to File>>>>>Save As

Save your bookmark file to disk.  It saves in html format.  Insert that
disk into your new computer or email the file to yourself.

Go to File>>>>>Import

Go to edit bookmarks, save them to a disk, then go to
edit bookmarks on your new computer, use import to put
them permanently on your new computer, or open to just
do it temporarily. Enjoy.

Use Windows Explorer to locate the "Netscape" folder, probably in your
"Program Files" on your C: drive. Open the Netscape folder, open the
Users
folder, then you should see a folder with "yourname" in there, or
"default"
if you never named it. In that folder is a cute little file called
"Bookmark.htm". Just drag it into the A: drive and copy it on a floppy.
Put
the floppy into your new computer and drag the "bookmark.htm" file back
into
the "default" or "yourname" folder under "users" in Netscape. Just did
this
myself a few days ago. Good luck.

Thanks, everyone, for the help

--