Here is the HIT that many of you requested on AR 5.1.  I am especially
interested in repossess # 3 for version 5.12.  Hope this helps you all.  And
thank you for those who
responded.
Christe Hancock
Midway ISD
christe.hancock@midwayisd.org
-------------
-----------
> We bought it and use it on our server  ....no bugs,
> really...unless you knew
> of bugs we didn't know about.
> A little more user-friendly after the dos based version we had been using.

Christie, It is my understanding that all of us that already have AR will
receive version 5.12 for free because it will contain the new reading levels
based on something called ATOS. Shipping will begin June 2.  Go to
www.advlearn.com  for more info.

> we've had much less problems with it.  I'd wait till school is out before
> you move to it as it will take some time.
-
 I don't find any 'problems' with AR5...it has been working beautifully for