Trying again, this is a SCANNER, not a printer, it does not have ink. It
scanns in pink/blue, rather than color, the B&W works fine. Please reply
to sandrag627@aol.com if you can help me with this, I am on no mail.
I called Canon but their computer will not accept my serial number, this
is nuts

Sandy in Florida