Superintendent / Headmaster / Board Chairperson :  We've booked you into
the conference in Rome with us.  Hope you don't mind.

Principal : I've booked you into the conference in New York with me.  Hope
you don't mind.

Janitor :  I've booked you into the conference in Paris.  Hope you don't mind.

Superintendent / Headmaster / Board Chairperson :  You'll have the hotel's
penthouse suite next to mine

Principal :  You'll have the hotel's best room

Janitor :  We've got adjacent rooms in my suite.

Parent :  I've got an MLS, fifteen years in schools with glowing reports
and lots of time to spare.  Do you need help?

Parent :  You looked frazzled.  Why not go to our condo in Hawaii for a
weekend.  You can use our plane.

Parent :  I want my kids to be well rounded and socially aware.  Can you
provide more of the Men's / Gay's / Women's / Kid's Liberation Movement
materials here?  And, of course, we've cleared it with the Parent-Teacher
Organization, Board & Administration and they'll provide extra funding.
Also, anything on sex education.

Janitor :  I've decided to take out the garbage twice a day.  Hope it wont
interrupt you.

School Secretary :  The principal has asked me to do your reports.

Computer Technicians :  I've installed and tested out those new programs
for you.

Computer Technicians :  You needed some new computers, printers, and
scanners and they arrive today.

Principal :  Good news, the Board's hired you a full-time computer technician.

Teacher :  I'm planning in a couple of weeks to do a unit on (name of
topic) with my grade 7, highly-motivated class and want your assistance
on.......

Superintendent / Headmaster / Board Chairperson :  for all your dedication
this year, we're having a Appreciation Week in your honor.  And Everyone
get Friday off as a final Appreciation for all your efforts.

Anyone :  My, don't you look (stunning / handsome) behind that pile of
books (papers / reports / filing / .... )  May I help you?  get you a cup
of fresh coffee? speak to the Board about it?

This is Corporate America phoning......  We're offering you the job you
thought you'd apply for.....

Student :  here's that pencil I borrowed from you last week

Earl

Earl P Sande
Elementary School Librarian
Director of Library Services