I have setup a website known as ERTests (ie. Electronic Reading Tests)
for people who are interested in sharing their SELF MADE reading tests
with others.  If you have created or are interested in adding self made
tests to your electronic reading program at your school, this is the
place for you.  Although the site currently only contains about 40
tests, this number should grow over the next several months.  ERTests
can be located at the following URL:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~ertests/ertests.html

Please take a look and email me with any suggestions.  If you would like
to contribute any of your self made tests, please note the basic form of
the tests currently on the site and email them to me.  Please understand
that this site is totally non-profit and that tests will be added when I
have free time while working on my doctorate degree.

Please note that no copyrighted tests will be accepted from various
electronic reading program companies.  This site is not affiliated with
any commercial electronic reading software company, nor does it endorse
any specific company.

Please reply to me and not to the list:-)

Chris Hart
Doctoral Student
School of Information Studies
Florida State University