CongressLink Communicator is published by The Dirksen Congressional Center.  Each
monthly issue contains news about CongressLink -- (http://www.congresslink.org) --
and feature articles written by teachers and students who use the site.

For those of you who are not familiar with CongressLink, it is a free educational
web site for teachers and students.  Over the past four years it has been in
existence, the site has undergone many changes and will continue to do so to meet
the needs of its users.  CongressLink has a growing library of lesson plans and
other resources to encourage a better understanding of Congress.  The site also
gives teachers the opportunity to communicate with their colleagues and with
subject matter experts.  And if
you can't find what you are looking for on CongressLink, we have an annotated list
of over seventy-five related web sites to help you.

We invite you to subscribe to CongressLink Communicator. You will find CongressLink
to be an asset! If you have any comments or questions about the site or the
newsletter, please feel free to contact us.

NEW SUBSCRIBER?  MISSED A CONGRESSLINK COMMUNICATOR?

Please let us know and we would be happy to provide you with an archived copy.

COMMUNICATOR ARTICLE SUGGESTIONS

CongressLink Communicator welcomes article suggestions from our readers, although
we cannot promise to print everything submitted.  Articles focusing on CongressLink
features, CongressLink uses, and related news are encouraged.  Please include your
name and school with your submission, and
indicate if you would like to have that information included in the newsletter.
Please send your article suggestions to Cindy Koeppel, ckoeppel@pekin.net.

Cindy Koeppel
The Dirksen Congressional Center