Once again, LM_NET has come through:
   My husband posted a message to a couple of choral sites
requesting a video of acappella groups.  The video was
made 10 years ago and featured on PBS.  At the time, he
purchased the video from PBS, but later loaned it to one
of his students and never got it back.  After trying PBS and
other sources, he posted to his choral sites.  I offered to post
to LM_NET and, of course, he ignored such a silly suggestion.
After all, what could librarians do that the REAL choral people
couldn't?  After 2 weeks of NO response what so ever, I offered
again.  He still thought it was a dumb idea and had given up
on ever getting the tape.  I decided to post anyway.
   The same day I received many replies.  Some suggesting
places to try to get the video, some asking for a copy if we
ever found it, and one stating that he had it.  He sent it
promptly and my husband was both thrilled and shocked.
Because we weren't sure where the source had gotten our
request, I wrote and asked him where he had seen the
post.  Of course, he was a librarian as were all the other
Librarians Rule!
Thanks for all the continued help and support.  We are
truly blessed with such a resource.
Gwen McLeod
Librarian
Dripping Springs Intermediate School