--============_-1238637560==_ma============

Dear Colleagues:

We are currently working on an article on librarians and technology in
independent schools for publication in Independent School. The National
Association of Independent School (NAIS) has decided to feature the Summer
2001 issue on libraries.  In addition, Kathleen Ellis is working on a
publication on independent school librarianship. In support of these
efforts, we would like to get as much input from you as possible.
Therefore, kindly complete the survey at the website indicated below.

If you belong to other regional listserv of other independent school
librarians, please pass this on. We would like to reach as many independent
school librarians as possible.

SURVEY at:  http://forms.flashbase.com/forms/isl_survey

(Please note: the last segment of the URL 'i' 's' 'L' all lowercase, of
course, with 'underscore' between 'L' and the word 'survey' - isl stands
for independent school library)

We appreciate your support and look forward to your participation

Kathleen Ellis  &  Mary Anne Lenk

Mary Anne Lenk
Director of Library and Media Services
Convent of the Sacred Heart
1 East 91st Street
New York, NY 10128
Voice:  212-722-4745, Ext. 203
E-Mail:  mlenk@cshnyc.org

Kathleen V. Ellis
Library/Information Tech.Dir. & Grade Dean
Berkeley Carroll School
181 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Voice: 718-789-6060, Ext. 222
E-Mail: kellis@berkeley-carroll.org

--============_-1238637560==_ma============

<bold>SURVEY at</bold>:  http://forms.flashbase.com/forms/isl_survey

(Please note: the last segment of the URL 'i' 's' 'L' all lowercase, of
course, with 'underscore' between 'L' and the word 'survey' - isl
stands for independent school library)

We appreciate your support and look forward to your participation

Kathleen Ellis  &  Mary Anne Lenk

Mary Anne Lenk

Director of Library and Media Services

Convent of the Sacred Heart

1 East 91st Street

New York, NY 10128

Voice:  212-722-4745, Ext. 203

E-Mail:  mlenk@cshnyc.org

Kathleen V. Ellis

Library/Information Tech.Dir. & Grade Dean

Berkeley Carroll School

181 Lincoln Place

Brooklyn, NY 11217

Voice: 718-789-6060, Ext. 222