Please help out Dan Callison if you are able. Reply directly to him at:
callison@indiana.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:11:39 -0500 (EST)
From: Daniel J. Callison <callison@indiana.edu>

NEED SAMPLES OF SUCCESSFUL GRANTS
I am seeking copies of successful grant applications to use in
one of my courses at Indiana University.  These should include
the full-text of the successful application and a copy of the
request for proposals.  We are seeking examples on the local,
state and national levels from the past five years.  If you
have such material and are willing to share it, please contact me.

DISTRICT MEDIA SUPERVISORS AND COLLECTION POLICY SURVEY
A survey will be conducted later this year to gather impressions from
district-level library media supervisors concerning the likely content
of future collection management policies.  This survey will attempt to
determine the key issues which should be addressed in such policies
over the next five years.  If you are or know of a district supervisor
who is active in policy matters concerning collection development,
please contact me.

Daniel Callison
SLIS 005 Indiana University
1320 E 10th Street