--MS_Mac_OE_3050647760_712564_MIME_Part

HS- FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS IN HISTORY

I have that problem all of the time. The teachers never check to see what
materials are available and I feel sorry for the kids because I am in an
urban area where there are not local libraries for the kids to walk to. They
have to get on the highspeed line to go to the county library. And we are
talking about a k-8 school.  I have tried all different ways to do this even
going to the teachers and gently suggesting that they modify or change their
assignments - doesn't work. I know that this it probably not true but I
can't help thinking that the teachers don't care what pain they cause the
kids.

--
Phyllis Roche. Librarian
Media Center

--MS_Mac_OE_3050647760_712564_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>HS- FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS IN HISTORY</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE>HS- FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS IN HISTORY<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
I have that problem all of the time. The teachers never check to see what m=
aterials are available and I feel sorry for the kids because I am in an urba=
n area where there are not local libraries for the kids to walk to. They hav=
e to get on the highspeed line to go to the county library. And we are talki=
ng about a k-8 school. &nbsp;I have tried all different ways to do this even=
 going to the teachers and gently suggesting that they modify or change thei=
r assignments - doesn't work. I know that this it probably not true but I ca=
n't help thinking that the teachers don't care what pain they cause the kids=
.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Phyllis Roche. Librarian<BR>
Media Center<BR>
R.T. Cream K-8 Family School<BR>
Camden, NJ &nbsp;08104<BR>
proche2@home.com<BR>
http://www.camden.k12.nj.us/S/Cream/Phyllis/lib.html <BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3050647760_712564_MIME_Part--