Dear Colleagues:

I apologize for the message with HTML interruptions. I hope this is easier=20
for everyone to read. Thank you to all who have replied and please forgive m=
y=20
repetition here. I promise I won't send this message again!=20
=A0=A0
On 3/20 I posted the message below. I have recieved a total of 37
FL. I AM WRITING TO REITERATE MY=A0 ORIGINAL REQUEST FOR GREETINGS. My goal=20=
is=20
to have more states respresented and at least 50 replies. I wholeheartedly
thank you again for your help and and continued support. I would love to hea=
from librarians in my own NE states such as Me, NH, VT, and also PA, all
southern and midwestern states.Anyone out there reading from ID, MN, UT, NV,
KT, IO, NM, TN, WA, AL and Hawaii? (Pardon me if any of my abbreviations are
incorrect.)
A few have asked for a hit. I'm happy to do so after my Reading Week is
over.
THANK YOU AGAIN on behalf of my Fairlawn children.

Hello Colleagues-
 I am planning our Reading Week at my pre-K - Gr 2 school, April 9-12. I
would like to post a map of our country with messages from you specifically
listing a title of a book that you would highly recommend for this age group=
.

We will be working up our own lists to compare with yours. Our theme
is "Reading Links Us Together". Your messages and titles of your well loved
books will be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I would love to see all corners of our
country represented. We are located in southern New England. I thank you all
for your time and your contributions to our "Reading-Links Map". The childre=
of our little school will be delighted to hear that you may also love the
same story that they love. This is my first attempt with this type of thing.
Please respond to my email address and not the list by April 4th. Map will b=
hung on April 6th.=20

Thank you!

Patricia McGauran, MLS
Fairlawn Early Learning Center