Last week I targeted  titled for self help books for high school students=
. =

Here are the responses. One title kept coming up, but in several versions=
.
I grouped those together with the different versions.  Several responses
also listed a catalog with this kind of title. I grouped those responses
together as well.

Have you looked at the "Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens"?
Sean Covey "Traits of highly effective teenagers"
Traits of highly effective teens.
Sean Covey, the son of the author of "7 habits of highly effective people=
"
has a book just for teens called "7 habits for highly effective teens"

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens

Where there's a will, there's an A

Your executive Image:  How to look you best & project Success for men and=

women. by Victoria A Seitz

How about "Feel the fear and do it anyway".  The other one I"m
thinking of is "The relaxation response"  (I think that's the title). =

Teen Ink
The 7 best things (smart) teens do
The struggle to be strong
Life Happens
Teenager's guide to the real world
Teens can make it happen - Steadman Graham
Worth the Risek - Erlbach

Friel, John C. & Linda D. Friel.  The Seven Best Things (Smart)  =

  Teens Do. Health Communications, Inc.:  Deerfield Beach, FL. 2000. =

     ISBN: 1-55874-777-X.  www.hci-online.com

Schwager, Tina & Michele Schuerger. Gutsy Girls: Young Women =

   Who Dare. Scholastic:  New York.  1999.  ISBN: 0-439-15964-4.

Meyer, Stephanie & John Meyer (compilers). Teen Ink.  Health =

   Communications, Inc.:  Deerfield Beach, FL. 2000. ISBN:1-55874-816-4.
   www.TeenInk.com  (and the one above for HCI).

Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson, M.D.
Generation React: Activism for Beginners by Danny Seo
Help Yourself by Dave Pelzer (child abuse survivor - very heavy story!)
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens by Richard Carlson
So You Want to Be a Pro by Pellom McDaniels (sports)
The Last Puff: Ex-Smokers Share the Secrets of their Success by John W.
Farquhar
You Can Save the Animals by Ingrid Newkirk

 If you have a Free Spirit catalogue, that company has GREAT stuff for
teens.  I think
they're on the web-- freespirit.com makes sense.

Also, there is a great publisher for self-help books called "Free Spirit"=

Publishing.  If you can't find their website, let me know and I'll get it=

for
you.  They have some great titles like:
Write Where You Are
What Are My Rights
Stick Up for Yourself
Fighting Invisible Tigers (Stress Management for Teens)
Highs! (Over 150 Ways to Feel Really Good ... Without Alcohol or Other
Drugs)

Deborah J. Stafford
Gen. H.H. Arnold High School
Wiesbaden Germany