--part1_b3.530f675.2783d480_boundary

Hi All,
I am looking for an article to send home to parents of students in grades K-5
about the benefits of reading to/with children. The catch is that I need
permission to photocopy it for all our parents.  I can find plenty of
articles, but don't want to get in trouble with the copyright police. Does
anyone know of an article that comes with permission, or just happens to be
the author of such an article (and would be willing to give me permission)? I
want to send this out with our pre-PARP announcement which will go out at the
end of February.
Thanks for any help, leads and/or insights,
Heather

Heather Anderson
Librarian
Paumanok Elementary School K-5
Dix Hills, NY 11746
work: handerson@halfhollowhills.k12.ny.us
home:evanovichfan@aol.com

--part1_b3.530f675.2783d480_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi All,
<BR>I am looking for an article to send home to parents of students in grades K-5
<BR>about the benefits of reading to/with children. The catch is that I need
<BR>permission to photocopy it for all our parents. &nbsp;I can find plenty of
<BR>articles, but don't want to get in trouble with the copyright police. Does
<BR>anyone know of an article that comes with permission, or just happens to be
<BR>the author of such an article (and would be willing to give me permission)? I
<BR>want to send this out with our pre-PARP announcement which will go out at the
<BR>end of February.
<BR>Thanks for any help, leads and/or insights,
<BR>Heather
<BR>
<BR>Heather Anderson
<BR>Librarian