Hi Everyone :-)

Once  I had requested some info about "what would you say" topic.
This is all I got:   (still I consider you the best)

I would say the following:
If you are interested in a career where you can continue learning and
constantly stay on the cutting edge, go into library and information
science.  No other field has the scope of knowledge and technology
together.

First of all, there is no opportunity for boredom.  Every day is
different, every day is a challenge, everyday offers opportunity to
influence the future, every day you stand to learn something new
yourself.. Helping minds to develop, to use higher order
thinking skills,  to become comfortably information literate, to embrace

continuing self-improvement has to be rewarding and satisfying.

That is assuming you are working in a situation where the administration

permits you to do this sort of thing.  You have no authority in a
school.
You may work only with the students you are "given."  So, look for a
principal who wants a proper library media program and will be
supportive
of the program before signing on.  A principal who evaluates classroom
teachers on how well they collaborate with the SLM teacher and how well
they use the program in their teaching will keep you working straight
out.
This is the ideal.

TIA
Claudio Laferla -  Librarian