Please help?    I am trying to put together a quick author study of Roald
Dahl and was wondering if maybe those of you that have done this before
could help me out?  What I am wanting to do is to read aloud the book
"George's Marvelous Medicine", we will read as a class "The BFG," and then I
will split the students up according to their reading ability for the books
"Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Charlie and the Great Glass
Elevator, The Witches, The Twits, and James and the Giant Peach."  When all
of the books are complete I thought we would somehow invent a board game
using all of the information we read in the books?  Now what I am looking
for is some ideas for comprehension questions, short activities for the
students to do?  I would like the small groups of students to do some sort
of worksheet having to fill out comprehension questions so that they do not
forget the story or loss track of the events?  Any ideas?  Am I way over my
head?  HELP!!!

                                  (  o   o  )
                                  Wendy Morris
                               5th Grade Teacher