I was doing some research focusing on the history and origin of
pumpernickel bread -- and came across this :
Robert Crowther's Amazing Pop-Up House of Inventions by Robert
Crowther - A pop-up tour of a garage and of the different rooms in a
house which reveals facts about the invention of the items found
there. Open the cupboards, peek inside the closets, and snoop to your
heart's desire while discovering how pumpernickel bread got its name,
that soap used to be made of goat fat and that something made of
polytetrafluoroethylene can be found in the kitchen.

The book comes sealed in plastic, and has a lot of fold our flaps
etc. and after purchasing the book -- for the life of me (and many
others) we can not find the reference to pumpernickel bread.  If any
of you have this book and know which flap the reference to
pumpernickel is hiding behind, I'd be very appreciative. Feels like I
am searching for a needle in a haystack.

Hopefully one of you will have the book AND a 6 year old who can
probably find it in a second.
Thanks,
Sharron
--