Well it seems as if I picked a bad time for starting this idea.  As was
pointed out to me, half the world is going on spring break.  The sudden
drop in the number of daily posts to LM_Net attest to the fact that people
bolted out the door on Friday.

Never the less, for those of us who are still around, we can still collect
the data on sites blocked erroneously by filters.  Remember the very short
form for reporting is at http://oii.org/overblocking.html

Thanks to bdo and TheBear who posted the first two reports, and thanks to
the folks who have written to me in more detail about their experiences.

Keep the reports coming in.  I'll still post results after 7 school days. I
have a feeling there won't be enough from which to draw any conclusions or
open any eyes that are shut to the problem, but if we all chip in I bet
there will be enough so that when folks come back from spring break we can
give them an opportunity to participate, add to the data and do something
meaningful.

So, keep those cards in letters coming in. ;->

Art

Art Wolinsky                             awolinsky@oii.org
I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
I will surely learn a great deal today.