I didn't get many responses but I want to thank those who did send one.  I
researched several sites and found other cute ideas.
**********
What I have most appreciated about being appreciated is a personal note from
students.  If you can get at least one kid to write something to each
teacher, it will make their days.  The other highly prized item from our
student body was $5.00 gift certificates for Starbuck's.
Sue Yahng, librarian
Piedmont High School
**********
Mary, I saw a cute one yesterday using the very small flowerpots (like 2" or
even 1").  Fill with the individually wrapped lifesavers (or you could use
Hugs and Kisses), wrap with pretty cellophane and tie with a pretty ribbon
and gift tag saying what a lifesaver they are or hugs and kisses to a
favorite teacher, etc.  IT was cute and springlike.
Elizabeth Letterly
***********
Why not get some PTO assistance for end of the year room clean up?
Leda Ansbro
Richmond, VA
***********
One neat thing our student council did for all staff members (teachers, art,
music, PE, and library) was each student council member offered a different
teacher 20 minutes of their time to help with whatever the teacher may need.
  Of course the time could be adjusted to meet your needs and it depends on
the size of your staff(ours is small) and student council.  If there is no
student council or the numbers aren't very close to each other, you could
even approach some students to offer something like that to different
teachers.  They gave each of us a certificate stating that they would help
us when we needed it.  I waited over a month before I used mine but it was
nice to use when I really needed some help.  The 5th grade boy didn't finish
in the 20 minutes and asked if he could come in the next morning before
school to finish!
A friend
***********
Teacher's Survival Kit
Mounds - For the mounds of stuff you teach.
Crayon - To color your day.
Peanuts - To get a little nutty.
Band-Aid - For when things get tough.
Marbles - To replace those you might lose from time to time.
Sponge - To soak up the overflow when your brain is too full.
Puzzle Piece - Without you, things wouldn't be complete.
Lifesaver - From when you have had one of those days.
Hugs & Kisses - To make everything worthwhile.
Bath Salts - To "take you away" when you've had a bad day.
Cup - For when yours is too full.
You can put all the stuff in pretty bags or maybe a decorated box.
Thanks again to everyone for sharing their ideas.  I hope you have a
wonderful week.

Miffie Wright
Jonestown Elem Lib
Jonestown, MS