    Thank you to Anita, Sandra, Janice, Ann, Heidi, Theresa, and Roberta for
responding to my request about purchasing the Flowers for Algernon movie
that was recently shown on television. I had an English teacher requesting
it.
    I received 4 reponses that the book was made into a movie called Charley
with Cliff Robertson. (My English teacher did not think this was the one she
had recently seen.)  One person said she contacted the company who produced
the show and got no response; ABC said they could not give permission to
show a taped copy. One person said the program was listed on the E! Online
web site. The web site in its FAQ's section stated "2. How can I purchase a
copy of a program I saw? Due to the high volume of program requests we
receive, this in not a service we can provide at this time. The best was to
see the show that you may have missed is to catch it when it reairs."
    Again, thanks for the responses. I have passed this information on to
the English teacher who asked.  I apologize for the delay in posting a hit;
I have been in midst of our book fair!

Carol Wirwa
Librarian
Crockett County Middle School