My son sent me this and I thought it was cute.   Patti
Subject: God's Voicemail

  Most of us have now learned to live with "voice mail" as a necessary part
of
  our daily lives. But have you ever wondered what it would be like if God
  decided to install voice mail?

  Imagine praying and hearing the following:

  Thank you for calling Heaven.

  For English, press 1.

  For Spanish, press 2.

  For all other languages, press 0.

  Please select one of the following options:

  Press 1 for Requests.

  Press 2 for Thanksgiving.

  Press 3 for Complaints.

  Press 4 for All Other Inquiries.

  I am sorry; all of our angels and saints are busy helping other sinners
  right now. However, your prayer is important to us, and we will answer it
in
  the order it was received. Please stay on the line.

  If you would like to speak to:

  God, press 1.

  Jesus, press 2.

  Holy Spirit, press 3.

  If you would like to hear King David sing a Psalm while you are holding,

  Press 4

  To find a loved one that has been assigned to Heaven,

  Press 5, then enter his or her social security number, followed by
  the "pound" sign.

  (If you receive a negative response, please hang up and try area code
  666).

  For reservations at Heaven, please enter J-O-H-N, followed by the numbers
  3-1-6.

  For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, the age of the earth,
life
  on other planets, and where Noah's Ark is, please wait until you arrive.

  Our computers show that you have already prayed today. Please hang up and
  try again tomorrow.

  The office is now closed for the weekend to observe a religious holiday.

  Please pray again on Monday after 9:30 am. If you are calling after hours
  and need emergency assistance, please contact your local pastor.

  Thank you, and have a heavenly day.