I am consistently creating more work for myself. In rearranging the library,
I now have a large bookcase with the back facing the computer stations so I
have covered the back with colored paper and label it "Technology Corner" so
that I would not have this bare, half-painted backing in the middle of the
library staring boringly at persons using the computers. My purpose with
this "bulletin board" is to provide technology-related information that
students and teachers can browse and/or read while working on the computers
or just in the area. This is not something that I want to update often,
maybe every 2 months or particular sections more often. I have thought of
including sections on:

*What is technology? Persons could submit their idea of technology and

*Current technology-related news

*Cartoon, quote or funny related to technology

I am at a loss to what else I could include. Any ideas and suggestions you
have are appreciated. The space is approx. 6ft x 8ft.

Taliah Abdullah, Librarian
MLK Jr. Elementary School
Urbana, IL 61801
bklover10@hotmail.com

"Education is your passport to the future,
for tomorrow belongs to the people who
prepare for it today"
El Hajj Malik El Shabazz